How is the 2021 harvest in Ukraine?
We monitor the process of harvesting 2021 online by country and region.
As of 08.07.2021 rating of regions for harvesting winter barley:
- Nikolaev region – 392,27 thousand tons
- Odessa region – 228.3 thousand tons
- Kherson region -215.7 thousand tons
- Dnipropetrovsk region – 89.1 thousand tons
- Kirovograd region – 68.7 thousand tons
- Zaporozhye region – 44.54 thousand tons
The Kherson region is in the lead in harvesting winter wheat – 306.6 thousand tons.
Despite the worsening weather conditions last week, the active acceptance of early grain at the elevators of G.R. Agro did not slow down. As of July 9, more than 20,000 tons were harvested.
We remind you about the program “Free storage” for agricultural producers in the company’s elevators for the entire MR 2021/2022. Details of the offer on the company’s website.
Data source: latifundist.com