Group of Companies «G.R. Agro» has been founded in 2005 in Ontario, Canada.
We provide full range of services in financing, storage, transportation and trading grains on the world markets. We make everything possible, so national farmers could work and trade its goods in the mots efficient way.
History of company began in 2005 in Ontario, Canada, from the trading of agricultural goods on the world markets. But having Ukrainian origins, we have been eager all the time, until 2012, to expand our activity into Ukraine.
- 2005 – First success in the trading of agricultural goods on the world markets.
- 2010 – The Company has begun supporting private farmers in Ukraine.
- 2012– Success in the trading on the world markets, as well as prosperous cooperation with Ukrainian farmers incite the Company to expand its operational activity in Ukraine – mainly, trading activity on EXW, FCA, CPT basis.
- 2013 – Investments into trucks
- 2016 – Acquisition of the equity shares in grain elevators in Dnipropetrovsk region. Grain elevators at Vilnogirsk and Ingulets, in Dnipropetrovsk region become key elements in grain storage activity in Ukraine.
- 2017 – Acquisition of the equity shares in grain elevators at Verkhivtzevo, Novomykolaivka, Varvarivka and Rozdory.
- 2018 – Transformation of logistics market, and the necessity to expand grain transportation possibilities incite the Company to invest into cargo trucks.
- 2019 – Concentration of all shares of Varvarovsky and Razdorsky elevators in G.R. Agro. Sale of shares in Novonikolaevsky and Verkhovtsevsky elevators. In total, the company has 4 elevators.
- 2020 – company invested more than 500 thousand euros in expanding the fleet of grain trucks. This year G.R. Agro has invested $6 million in the modernization of elevators. Increasing the total capacity of the G.R. Agro up to 258,000 tons.
- May 2020 – G.R. Agro acquired the Prishibsky elevator.
- July 2020 – a complex was launched for the transshipment of grain and oilseeds from road to water transport. The company plans to launch several more terminals for the transshipment of grains and oilseeds, as well as the acquisition of its own fleet.
- December 2020 – G.R. Agro becomes member of the European Business Association.
- At the end of 2020 G.R. Agro transferred UAH 24.82 million in taxes to the budgets of all levels.
2021 is the beginning of the digital transformation of the business processes of the group of companies. Launch of the first stage of implementation of the SAP Business One platform.
- February 2021, the company expanded its fleet with 5 new trucks. The total number of the company’s fleet became 60 grain trucks.
- July 2021 – Received loan capital from Creditwest Bank and Credit Agricole Bank to replenish working capital in order to increase the volume of grain trade and diversify the risks associated with rising world grain prices.
- September 2021 – full combined financial audit of the Group of Companies in the following areas: trading, elevator facilities, logistics from the international audit and consulting network BDO.
- October 2021 – replenishment of the fleet of the logistics company G.R. Agro with an additional 10 Renault tractors and semi-trailers from ZASŁAW. Financial partners were MTB Bank and the European Investment Bank. Total budget of the project amounted to more than 700 thousand euro. Total number of trucks in the company’s fleet became 70 units.
From the moment of foundation and until nowadays, we put our mind, soul and investments into development of such operational activity, which would provide dynamic and effective growth.
That’s why, every year, apart from grain storage operations we invest into cargo trucks, storage and operational capacity of grain elevators, we implement projects like transhipment terminals from cargo trucks into river barges, we expand financial assistance to the farmers, and we intensify cooperation with our partners in tangent fields.